Mobility Solutions for Pittsburgh, New Castle, Butler and more!
Eclipse Home Elevator
The Eclipse residential elevator is a smooth riding elevator that doesn’t require a separate machine room so it takes less space in the home and usually takes less time to install than hydraulic elevators. Construction requirements for the Eclipse are simpler than some other home elevators, making it easier to install into an existing home.
Your local dealer can also show you the many ways to make your Eclipse home elevator the perfect complement to your home with a variety of finishes and fixtures to suit virtually any décor. For superior convenience and a modern appearance, add Savaria automatic slim doors.
One of the easiest and quickest ways to add an elevator to your home is with the Savaria Telecab “through the floor” home elevator. This unit requires minimal construction because no elevator hoistway is required for installation. Its modern design accommodates 2 stops making it our most economical elevator.
This innovative "vanishing" elevator travels on a guide rail system through a floor cut-out. The modern appearance of the Telecab blends into your home decor and the enclosed drive tower keeps mechanical components out of site and safe. This unit is a good option for those with reduced mobility. Your Telecab elevator comes with interior lighting and is finished in white or beige powder coat. If you're considering a home elevator, but are worried about space, the Savaria Telecab home elevator may be just right for you.
We now carry Wessex Lifts
An elevator designed for the home
Illuminated, ergonomically designed internal elevator controls for ease of use. Powered door option available.
Flexibility of Elevator Installation Locations
Free-standing design of our through floor elevator does not require load bearing wall. Door opening and internal controls may be either left or right and can be changed to enable relocation of elevator.
Attention to Safety
Wessex Residential Elevators, VE range, comply with ASME 17.1 and the European Machine Directive 2006/42/EC.
Choice of through floor lift models:
- Timer-controlled lights Illuminate the elevator car. They are activated automatically by the operation of the elevator and switch off after a pre-set time
- Fixed internal ramp. Residential Elevator takes less room for 'tighter' fits increasing space outside the elevator
- Residential Elevator arrives flat packed for ease of transport and entry into the home, where the elevator is assembled by Wessex trained engineers
- In the event of power failure emergency back-up systems operate the door, light and alarm, and lower the elevator to the ground
- Free-standing elevator tracks eliminates the need for a load-bearing wall, thus giving a wider choice of elevator location
- Audible two-tone alarm with battery back-up is fitted as standard for use in an emergency
- Elevator safety edges will automatically stop the home elevator in ascent is touched or obstructed
- An aesthetically pleasing pearl grey exterior and a silver (RAL 9006) interior
- Sensors built in to the floating platform prevent descent if obstructed
- Illuminated internal push button controls
- Door and elevator controls can be handed right or left to suit the user
- Wireless call stations
- Integral fire seal
- SWL 550Ibs
- Hand rails fitted as standard to front of car in VE15 and VE25 models. Available as optional extra on all other models
- The Wessex seat is available as an option in all the models
- Power door VE31, 36, 38, 51, 56, 58 model only
- Telephone fitted as standard
- Auto Homing Facility
- False wall panels
Wessex policy is one of continuous products development and the company therefore reserves the right to alter product or component specifications without notice.
Find out more about the VE Home Lift...