Request A Free Estimate Today
Wheelchair Lifts, used wheelchair lifts, wheelchair lift rentals in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Erie, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
Providing Pittsburgh, and Western PA with quality wheelchair lift solutions!
Vertical Platform Lift: Please call Stairbusters today to schedule your FREE in home,
no obligation Wheelchair Lift estimate.
Secure access to your porch, deck or basement with a Bruno vertical platform lift for your home. People in scooters, wheelchairs and powerchairs will enjoy a smooth, quiet ride from one level to another. Bruno wheelchair lifts offer access up to 14-feet.For 30 years, Bruno has provided accessibility solutions for people challenged by limited mobility.
Known for their safety and dependability, all Bruno vertical platform lifts are made in the USA and suitable for indoors or outdoors.
Bruno’s commercial wheelchair lift includes four effective solutions for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance in churches, schools or business: enclosure, unenclosed, 3-gate and shaftway/hoistway.
Residential Vertical Platform Lift – Models VPL-3100 & VPL-3200B
The Vertical Platform Lift Makes Your Porch or Deck Easily Accessible.
Sometimes called a porch lift or a wheelchair lift, Bruno’s rugged and reliable wheelchair lift is a residential lift that provides efficient access to a raised deck, porch, or even floor to floor access inside your home. Designed and built by Bruno’s master artisans, a Vertical Platform Lift offers safe, dependable service that reflects the unit’s simplicity of design and operation.
Strong and Durable… Convenient Access to Your Porch or Deck, or Floor to Floor Inside Your Home!
An affordable solution for individuals and caregivers who need assisted access to a porch, Bruno’s VPLs adhere to our commitment to quality while delivering another category of solutions “for your independence.”
For the consumer who insists upon performance and reliability, the Bruno Vertical Platform Lift offers the perfect answer to a specific requirement
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform with emergency stop switch
- All-weather protected controls and switches
- Bottom platform safety panel
- 42″ (1067 mm) high, solid, side platform walls
- Top & bottom limit switches
- Upper final limit safety switch
- 36″ x 48″ (914 mm x 1219 mm) non-skid platform
- Automatic folding ramp
- Reversible/universal design
- 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
- Power Systems
- Models VPL-3153 & VPL-3175 1 hp AC motor
- Models VPL-3153B & VPL-3175B 1/2 hp DC motor (includes 17AH batteries)
- Models VPL-3210B, VPL-3212B & VPL-3214B 1 hp DC motor (includes 34AH batteries)
- Dual V-belt driven Acme screw with backup safety nut
- Weather-resistant, powder-coated finish
- Also standard on models VPL-3210B, VPL-3212B & VPL-3214B
- Split tower system
- Emergency lowering system
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock
- A Cold Weather Package for existing or new VPLs, tested to improve performance to -20º F
- “Stay-dry” Platform Canopy
- Platform Gate – provides a full 42″ high barrier for added safety and security
- Manual hand crank lowering provided via top cap
- Several platform sizes and configurations
- Push button or Paddle Controls on the platform
- Push button or Paddle Landing Controls
- Battery Powered unit (standard on VPL-3200B series) – provides access in and out of your home even during a power outage.
- 3″ (76 mm) Stationary Ramp For Lower Landing (enclosed hoistways ONLY)
Telephone Kit Option (telephone not included) available on VPL-3200B series only.
- Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
- Non-skid platform, ramp surfaces
- Weather-resistant unit coating and controls
- Continuous pressure rocker switch control
- Emergency stop switch on platform
- Safety sensors in platform bottom stop unit if obstruction sensed
- Quiet, smooth ride
- Affordable AC power in 4- and 6-ft units
- Reliable DC battery power available in all travel heights ensure operation even during a power outage (standard in 10-ft and above)
- Gold warranty two years on major components; one year on parts
VPL-3100B & VPL-3200B
- Top landing gate
- Landing call/send station
- Platform gate
- Platform canopy
- Paddle controls
- Multiple platform sizes and configurations
- Cold-weather package recommended if operating in temps below 20oF (-7oC)
- DC battery powered
- On/off same side platform
- Telephone kit
- 3” (76 mm) stationary ramp for lower landing
- Power-assisted door gate operator
Residential Vertical Platform Lift
Sometimes called a porch lift, a Bruno vertical platform lift gives people in scooters, wheelchairs or powerchairs the ability to easily enter/exit their home — even if they have steps into their house from a porch or garage. In addition, vertical platform lifts can offer barrier-free access to decks or basements. Bruno wheelchair lifts are Made in the USA and can access up to 14-feet.
Commercial Vertical Platform Lift
If you need to make a church, school, office or other public building accessible for people with limited mobility, consider a Bruno commercial vertical platform Lift. Let a Bruno representative provide guidance on how to meet ANSI A117.1 National Accessibility requirements (Americans with Disabilities Act) and which vertical platform lift is the best solution for your project.
Commercial Vertical Platform Lifts
Suitable for indoors or outdoors, Bruno commercial vertical platform lifts are driven by a quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation for access even during power outages. Bruno is ISO 9001 Certified and all its wheelchair lifts are Made in America.
Bruno’s commercial vertical platform lift (VPL-3300B) series includes access solutions for churches, schools or businesses and are designed in accordance with ASME A18.1, section 2, and can be used in some applications for ANSI A117.1 National Accessibility Guidelines. They also meet Canadian guidelines CSA B355.