Straight Stairlifts, Heavy Duty Stairlifts
The best-selling stairlift in America over the last 20 years, Bruno sets the standard for stairlift quality, design and safety.
Bruno Stairlifts are Made in the USA.
Stairbusters.com offers premium stairlifts from Bruno in western Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, Erie and surrounding areas.
Elite Indoor Straight Stairlift from Bruno
BRUNO’S TOP OF THE LINE
STRAIGHT STAIR CHAIR
- Luxury appearance, quality
- Multiple options for individual needs, tastes
- Exceptionally smooth, quiet ride
- Continuously charges unit anywhere on rail
- Designed for maximum free space on steps
- Vertical rail with covered gear rack for clean appearance
- Offset swivel seat; flip-up arms; folding footrest/seat
- Dependable service even in power outage
Model SRE 2010
When you want a high-quality stairlift combined with a stylized appearance, you want Bruno Elite from Stairbusters.com. The Elite straight chairlift offers worry-free access to all levels of your home and the premium design blends in with your home’s environment. Consider options such as custom upholstery, power swivel seat and power folding footrest to customize your Bruno Elite stair lift to fit your lifestyle needs.
Bruno stairlifts are recognized for their exceptional engineering, innovative design and smooth, stable ride. Contact Stairbusters.com today your authorized Bruno dealer for respectful consultations and expert installation.
Made in the USA
- Elite Straight stairlift capacity: 400 lbs (188 kg)
- Plush, generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Armrest rocker switch for easy operation
- Anodized rail with covered gear rack gives a sleek appearance
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Tight rail installation: installs within 6” of the wall (152 mm)
- Continuous charge strips along rail power unit wherever it stops
- Two wireless call/sends allow unit to be controlled remotely
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives a smooth ride from start to finish
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- On-board audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Bruno stairlift Gold Warranty: five year major components; two year parts
Larger seat pad
21.5″ wide x 16″ deep (546x 406 mm)
12″ long x 11″ wide (305 x 279 mm)
Power folding footrest
Automatically flips up/down when seat is raised/lowered.
Power swivel seat
For effortless exit. Controlled on chair arm or wireless call/send.
Power or manual folding rails
For narrow hallway or when doorway is at bottom of stairs. Manual operation or push-button automatic.
Six different upholstery selections
Or supply your own fabric.
- Seat pad size:5” wide x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Footrest size:5” long x 11” wide (267 mm x 279 mm)
- Width between arms:20” (508 mm)